Tuesday, October 10, 2006

GRRRRR!

So angry. I HATE MR PICKLES. It's not even like he's done anything majorly wrong. Just that his head looks like an egg and he yelled at me today for "not making up my mind" and crossing the zebra crossing to go out of school only to come back across it and go back in again. It's not my fault that I forgot something. It's not like I'd choose to go back into school for no reason is it? IS IT PICKLES?! I think it's just men in general today to be honest. Good job seconds before I'd embarked upon lesbianismhood with Steffi (woo, men suck). I think it's just one of those days. Or weeks, I guess. But GRR anyway: GRRR!

My day has slightly brightened since I got in. My mate told me about a video from our cadet group being on Google Videos so I checked it out, and sure enough, there it was: Car Ambush. That just cheered me up no end! Poor old Schoey getting the shock of his life. I'd crap myself too if I woke up with rifles pointing in my face! Bored now. Need to fond something to do. Eat maybe. Yes, eat! Ciao!

No comments: