Saturday, October 07, 2006

Lets get this party started....

First blog, lets go!
Scared I may be under-thinking what I write because I'm largely concentrating on the pizza and garlic bread I have in front of moi: its not that fab tasting to be honest, but its still better than actually thinking, so here goes.
Supposed to be writing an essay.. its not going well, so anyone who has views on this book called "Waterland" by this bloke called Graham Swift, then all comments welcome! haha.. or if anyone has a knack for essay writing and wants to write it for me.... ? Well, the invite stands anyway!

I'm a tad tired today.. Been up since 8.30 - and its a SATURDAY! but then again I went to bed at 8.30 PM last night.. omg barf what a loser! Oh well.. I'll get over it!

I'm trying to read this book that this guy Tom lent me. Its called "Labrynth" -- don't know if anyone's read it? Its a bit hard to get into, and the number of pages is a bit daunting. Plus, I suppose it doesnt help that I'm half way through Tess of the D'Ubervilles - Thomas Hardy, The Raider - Jude Deveraux (OMG WHAT A FAB AUTHOR but tbh this book is taking some getting into, not like those fab 16th century ones that you read over night) and Little Women - Louisa M. Allcott. But anyway, the book I'm TRYING to focus on is "Labrynth". It had all this hype over the summer and it's supposed to be gripping. 50 pages in, I'm not really feeling it. But we'll see.. I'm not likely to give in easily!!

I'll more than likely be back.. OMG X-FACTOR IS ON!
CIAO!

No comments: